NeoCon Recap + Sangria Contest 2022
The Scott Rice team gathered in June to share exciting new products from NeoCon 2022 and participate in the annual Sangria contest! The winners of the contest have been chosen and we couldn’t keep the recipes to ourselves! Check out the top sangria recipes that wowed our team!
Strawberry Basil Sangria – Kristin Horst
- Grab 10 strawberries (take greens off)
- a handful of basil (leaves only)
- ½ lemon peeled and diced
- ½ cup of organic sugar
- muddle at bottom of pitcher.
- Muddle strawberries, basil and lemon at the bottom of a pitcher
- Add 1 bottle of Pinot Grigio to muddled fruit
- Stir everything together and let the mixture chill in the fridge overnight
- Add ½ cup of simple syrup, 3 cups of Vodka, soda water and ice
Watermelon Sangria – Jennifer Talley
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 3 Tbs Cointreau
- 1 cup juice from watermelon
- ½ cup simple syrup*
- To make the simple syrup – add ½ cup sugar to ½ water in a saucepan and heat until sugar is dissolved – let cool.
- ¼ tsp juice from fresh grated ginger
- Cut pieces of watermelon, pineapple and/or mango
- Stir all ingredients together
- Chill for 4-8 hours or overnight