Privacy Wall Overview
Privacy Wall is a steel-frame, high-performance, moveable wall that offers an aesthetic alternative to traditional construction walls.
- Solid steel construction
- Painted frame with flush feature strip
- Contains 30% recycled material, 90% recyclable at end of life
Plan for today and for the future
- Move your walls to change with your changing needs
- Teams in today’s more open environments need privacy that is immediately accessible to them
- Integrated, modular walls and the Architectural Solutions provide on demand flexibility in meeting your workspace’s future needs
Support visual and acoustical privacy
- Glass panels, or solid panels with clerestory windows, allow you to choose the appropriate level of visual privacy.
- Steelcase offers 9 “graded” glass options in alliance with Bendheim, the largest provider of specialty glass in North America. The full range of Bendheim glass options and their varying levels of light transmission ensure both desired level of privacy and aesthetic look.
Create a signature image
- Wide aesthetic range. Support your coporate image with options that range from painted steel, to fabric, to glass and more
- Customization alternatives to address architectural direction. Custom match paints, fabrics, vinyl, glass and veneer
- MBDC Silver Cradle to Cradle™ Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Indoor Air Quality Gold Certified. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- 100% moveable and reusable – extending the life of the wall and eliminating landfill.
- Made from a high percentage of recycled content, Privacy Wall can be separated and recycled for end of life disposal.
View Privacy Wall’s Product Environmental Profile.